Silverstone Gardening is looking to grow in 2023. We are looking for people who love lawns and garden care, love working outside and want to be a part of a great team.
If you are looking to join a growing small business making a big difference in gardens all over Perth, then apply today.
Grow your career and make a difference at hundreds of locations every year.
Silverstone Gardening completes a wide variety of services including:
Our focus is on doing high quality work and on identifying and solving issues for our clients so that they don’t have to worry about a thing.
Our goal at Silverstone Gardening is to give the highest quality lawn and garden care in WA. This means that we place a strong emphasis on employee training. The more our gardeners know, the more helpful they can be for our clients.
Examples of training provided by Silverstone Gardening:
– High-end lawn care: Including cylinder mowing, aeration, vertimowing, fertilisation programs and top dressing. Lawn pest and disease identification and control.
– Weed identification and control: Weed identification, pre- and post-emergent weed control, successful application methods and spray technician licensing for crew leaders.
– Disease and pest identification and control: Fungal disease and common pest identification and control.
– How to repair soil and cure nutrient deficiencies: Short term fixes and long term strategies to improve soil quality.
Every job is difficult or challenging at some level. We are no different.
– Very physical work. It’s not uncommon for our crews to do 15,000-25,000 steps a day.
– Initiative needed. This is a job where work may be done unsupervised in a small team. This means that to be successful, our gardeners need to show initiative to solve problems rather than just waiting to be told what to do.
– Commitment to learning. The more our gardeners know, the more helpful they can be to our clients. This means that we expect our gardeners to want to learn new things about lawn and garden care to continually be more helpful to clients.
If you don’t like physical work, don’t like showing initiative and feel you already know everything there is to learn about lawn and garden care, then this is not the job for you. If you love working outside and seeing great results from your hard work and if you love solving problems and would love to keep learning about lawn and garden care, this is the job for you.
Our number one goal is to give our clients an amazing service. We call every client after their first service with us to see if we could do anything better. Here are just a few of our clients reviews.
Very happy with the young gardener who attended our property in Warnbro.He was really hard working and cleaned the yard really well. Took his time and did a great job. Really polite with exceptional manners. High customer service standard. Great Team of people.
Thank you so much
Thank you to Silverstone for the wonderful and remarkable job you did with the front gardens. Now the garden is something that l am so happy with now that is has been done properly. It went from a dull, dark garden to beautifu.
Remarkable job done by Silverstone Gardening. l would recommend Silverstone Gardening 100 times over. Silverstone Gardening and there employees they know what they are doing, very big thank you to everyone involved.
I have been using Silverstone Gardening for a year now and am very impressed with their services. My lawn was struggling for years, it was 60% dead and patchy, and within 9 weeks of them coming onboard it was completely transformed. They had a plan for the different steps need to get my lawn healthy and thriving and it worked. I’m now using a lot less water on my lawn as a result.
The thing that stood out to me was their care, knowledge and communication. Highly recommend them if you want to have a great lawn and garden.
To read a more extensive list, click here.
For a more detailed gallery of our work, click here