Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Canning Vale
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Canning Vale area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
Looking for an Expert Lawn Mowing Service in Canning Vale?
Silverstone Gardening provides high quality lawn care services in Canning Vale and surrounding suburbs. Every service we do is backed by a local administrative team, so that you can have beautiful lawns without lifting a finger.
What does your Canning Vale lawn mowing service include?
Every time we mow a lawn in Canning Vale, the following are included:
- Mowing and edging the lawn
- Blowing down with a blower of walkways and driveways
- Removal of grass cuttings and clippings from your property
- Expert gardeners who can assist with your lawn and garden issues
- Highest quality equipment available
- Organised administrative support who are willing to assist
- Email reminders before every job
With Silverstone Gardening, you will get an expert lawn care service by people who care. Contact us today to request a quote or for more information.
Continue reading for examples of our work, including our Complete Lawn Care Packages, as well as answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
What do our customers have to say about our services?
“My Lawn Looks Amazing”
I have been using Silverstone Gardening for a year now and am very impressed with their services. My lawn was struggling for years, it was 60% dead and patchy, and within 9 weeks of them coming onboard it was completely transformed. They had a plan for the different steps need to get my lawn healthy and thriving and it worked. I’m now using a lot less water on my lawn as a result.
The thing that stood out to me was their care, knowledge and communication. Highly recommend them if you want to have a great lawn and garden.
“I Highly Recommend”
“5 Star Service”
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you assist in improving my lawn?
Similar to many other Perth suburbs, Canning Vale has highly sandy soil. This can make it difficult for untrained individuals to maintain a lush, green grass.
Over 3000 clients in Perth’s suburbs have been assisted by Silverstone Gardening with their lawns and gardens. We provide every service that can help rejuvenate your lawns. Additional lawn care services we offer include aeration, vertimowing, licenced weed control, fertilisation, soil amendments, and more.
Watch below to see what we can do to your lawns. (This lawn below is in Canning Vale)
Our Complete Lawn Care Packages
If you are seeking for an all-inclusive service that will take care of your lawn so that you don’t have to worry about a thing, our Complete Lawn Care Packages are for you. These packages are designed by qualified WA lawn care professionals and have been made for WA conditions.
The result of these services speak for themselves. Contact us today to book in a quote.
How often should I have my lawn mowed?
This depends on your desired outcomes for your lawns. If you want a healthy, beautiful lawn in the Canning Vale area, you should mow every two weeks or every week from September to April, and every three to four weeks from May to August.
The more frequent and high-quality mowing produces a healthier and more attractive grass. We have produced a detailed article explaining the optimal frequency of mowing for your objectives.
Which lawn care service will produce the finest results?
As each property is unique, there is no “one size fits all” answer. However, cylinder mowers and rotary scissors will provide the finest quality mowing services for the majority of lawns in the Canning Vale region, as opposed to rotary mowers and whipper snippers. This is due to the fact that cylinder mowers and rotary scissors cut like scissors and inflict the least amount of stress to your lawn.
Silverstone Gardening carries cylinder mowers, rotary mowers, rotary scissors, whipper snippers, and numerous varieties of edgers. Our seasoned gardeners will determine the optimal solution for your grass.
When can you arrive at my residence?
We strive to schedule a quote with prospective clients within five business days of their initial enquiry. However, the speed with which we may reach your home varies greatly on the season. From September to April, we can be fully booked for five to ten business days.
The sooner you request a quote, the sooner we can schedule your appointment and get the ball rolling.
What time do you service Canning Vale Lawns?
Our gardeners begin their workdays at 7 a.m., Monday through Friday. If you would like an estimate of when our crew will arrive at your property, simply ask our administrative staff one business day before your service, and we will be happy to provide you with an estimate.
If you require your lawns to be mowed on a specific day or time, please inform our administration and we will try our best to accommodate your request. Please note that while we would love to be able to help in every manner, we cannot always accommodate specific timing requests.
The Silverstone Gardening quality standard is:
- You may rest confident that expert gardeners will perform your quote
- Our gardeners will not keep you waiting; they will arrive on schedule
- Excellent administration and communication
- We’re completely covered insurance-wise
- We guarantee excellence
What distinguishes Silverstone Gardening from competition in Canning Vale?
- Certainly, your lawn will be mowed with high-quality lawn mowing equipment and if you want, a cylinder or rotary lawn mower will be used.
- Our highly organised and efficient administration team will arrange all of your bookings, bills, and other administrative tasks.
- Your lawn in Canning Vale will be mowed by professional gardeners with extensive gardening knowledge. Notably, these gardeners can answer any questions you may have regarding lawn and garden maintenance.
- You will know when we plan to arrive. Our administrative team will communicate with you effectively regarding your booking. Moreover, if you become a regular customer, you will receive a roster letter. This calendar details your mowing schedule months in ahead!
- You are a person, not just a job so you can rest confident that you will always be addressed with respect, and that your property will also be treated with deference.
- Personalised lawn care if you have objectives and aspirations for your lawn; you can discuss them with our friendly gardeners. They will assist you in achieving your desired grass condition. Equally crucial is that they take into account the unique difficulties that are prevalent for lawns in the Canning Vale region.
- Our pleasant administrative team will send you an email the day before your scheduled lawn care job in case you forget.
- If you require more services, we can also provide them. Silverstone Gardening has been mowing lawns in Canning Vale for some time now, and we offer much more than just lawn mowing; we are your one-stop shop for all garden care services.
What you can expect from every Silverstone Gardening lawn mowing service in Canning Vale
- You request a quote: The first step is to fill out a quote request and click “Submit.” Then, our exceptional administration staff will contact you to arrange a time for your quote. Additionally, if you will not be home during the specified quote time, we can send it to you via email.
- You accept the quote and book the service: If you are satisfied with our quote, the next step is to contact our administrative staff. You can coordinate with them to set a time for our gardeners to mow your Canning Vale lawn. Obviously, this is a wonderful time to talk about gates, pets, or if you have any questions.
- We mow your grass, so you can relax and let us handle the rest! Our lawn care will be performed by one of our skilled gardeners who will arrive on time. This covers mowing, edging, whipper snipping, blowing down walks and driveways, and removing any grass clippings.
- That is all! It’s that straightforward.
Are you wanting gardening work done at your Canning Vale area property? We can help with that too! Head to our Gardening Services Canning Vale Area page for more information by clicking here.