Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Casuarina
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Casuarina area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
Professional Lawn Mowing Casuarina
Looking for a high quality lawn mowing service in Casuarina? Then you have come to the right place. Find out what we can do for your lawns below.
Our lawn mowing service in Casuarina includes:
✓ Lawn mowing
✓ Edging and blowing down of paths and driveways
✓ Removal of clippings
✓ Knowledgeable and experienced gardeners
✓ High quality lawn mowing equipment
What our clients say about our services
Maria & Jerry
“The Best Money We’ve Ever Spent”
“Truly a Company That Cares”
The Silverstone Gardening standard for quality is:
✓ You are assured that your quote is completed by professional gardeners
✓ You won’t be waiting around for our gardeners, they will show up on time
✓ Organised administration with great communication
✓ We’re fully insured
✓ We guarantee quality
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help my lawns look amazing?
Yes, we can. Our focus is to not just giving a high quality mowing service, but to give a full range of lawn care services so that you get an amazing lawn without lifting a finger.
This is why we designed our Complete Lawn Care Packages. Watch below to find out more.
Request a quote today if you would like this kind of service at your property.
How often should I have my lawns mowed?
Mowing frequency completely depends on what your goals are for your lawn. The more frequently a lawn is mowed, the less stress the lawn is put through and the healthier and more beautiful is becomes.
If you are looking for the best lawn on the street then a weekly cut is needed. A fortnightly cut will give many people a healthy neat lawn.
It is much more difficult to achieve a beautiful lawn with a four weekly or even a three weekly cut.
To read more and see examples of different cut frequencies in WA suburbs follow this link. How Often Should A Lawn Be Cut In Perth
What sets Silverstone Gardening apart from the rest?
- High quality lawn mowing equipment: Your lawns will be mowed to a high standard with our high quality equipment. This includes the option of a rotary or reel mower.
- Great administration team: Your requests will be coordinated and handled by our great administration team. Indeed, they provide efficient support to our gardeners, making your experience a breeze.
- Highly experienced gardeners: Your Casuarina lawn care will be provided by experienced gardeners who know what they’re doing. Additionally, they can answer any lawn care questions you may have too!
- You will know when we’re going to show up: You won’t be left guessing when our gardeners will show up. Furthermore, if you become a regular client, we will let you know all your lawn care dates months in advance with a roster letter.
- You are a person, not just a job: You and your lawn are our priority. So, we want to work with you, respecting you and your Casuarina property along the way.
- Tailor-made lawn care: You know what your goals are for your lawn. You may want it neat and tidy, or you may want your own putting green. So, whatever you want, we can tailor make our lawn care to reach any goals you may have.
- We’ve got your back; we’ll remind you: Your life is busy and your lawn isn’t always the priority. Because of this, we will send you a text the day before in case you forget that we’re coming.
- In case you need other services, we can do that too: Your lawn care can be provided by us, but so can any other care your garden may need. Indeed, Silverstone Gardening is a one-stop-shop for all your Casuarina garden care needs.
When can we get to you?
- Firstly, the sooner you get in touch with us, the sooner we can schedule a quote. Additionally, the best way to get in touch with us is to complete the contact form and click ‘Submit’.
- We do all our work weekdays, from Monday to Friday.
- Because we care about our clients, you can expect us to arrive when we say we will.
- We will do our best to fit you in as soon as possible but we can’t always guarantee space. The best way to get your lawn care job completed when you want is to get in touch with us as soon as possible, giving us as much time to work with as possible.
What you can expect from a Silverstone Gardening lawn mowing Casuarina service:
- Request a quote: Firstly, clicking ‘Submit’ on our contact form sends your lawn care request straight to our administration team. Following this, they will get in touch with you really soon to schedule a time for your quote. However, if you’re not going to be home, that’s fine; we can email it to you.
- Accept the quote & schedule your service: After that, if you’re happy with our quote, just get in touch with our admin team and schedule your lawn care work. Indeed, this is the best time to discuss concerns, namely anything to do with pets, gates, garage doors etc.
- We mow your lawn: Your lawn will be mowed by one of our professional, friendly gardeners who will firstly, do your edging, whipper snipping, then blowing down and last but not least, removal of clippings as part of our standard lawn care job.
- That’s it! It’s as simple as that.
To read more about what our clients think of us, head to Testimonials.