Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Darling Downs
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Darling Downs area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
Professional Lawn Mowing Darling Downs
Looking for a high quality lawn mowing service in Darling Downs? Then you have come to the right place. Find out what we can do for your lawns below.
Our lawn mowing Darling Downs service in includes:
✓ Lawn mowing
✓ Edging and blowing down of paths and driveways
✓ Removal of clippings
✓ Knowledgeable and experienced gardeners
✓ High quality lawn mowing equipment
What our clients say about our services
“Lawns Look Perfect”
“Did it Properly, No Short Cuts”
“The Boys are Very Professional”
“Friendly, Informative & Efficient”
“My Lawn Looks Amazing”
The Silverstone Gardening standard for quality is:
✓ Your quote will be completed by experienced professionals
✓ Our gardeners and administration are punctual and reliable
✓ We’re fully insured
✓ We guarantee quality
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help my lawns look amazing?
Yes, we can. Our focus is to not just giving a high quality mowing service, but to give a full range of lawn care services so that you get an amazing lawn without lifting a finger.
This is why we designed our Complete Lawn Care Packages. Watch below to find out more.
Request a quote today if you would like this kind of service at your property.
How often should I have my lawns mowed?
Mowing frequency completely depends on what your goals are for your lawn. The more frequently a lawn is mowed, the less stress the lawn is put through and the healthier and more beautiful is becomes.
If you are looking for the best lawn on the street then a weekly cut is needed. A fortnightly cut will give many people a healthy neat lawn.
It is much more difficult to achieve a beautiful lawn with a four weekly or even a three weekly cut.
To read more and see examples of different cut frequencies in WA suburbs follow this link. How Often Should A Lawn Be Cut In Perth
What sets Silverstone Gardening apart from the rest?
- High quality lawn mowing equipment: Firstly, your lawn care will be provided to a high standard by gardeners using high quality equipment. Additionally, there’s the option of a cylinder or rotary lawn mower (if you have a preference).
- Great administration team: You can rest assured that our gardeners are backed up by skilled administrators. This is because their role is to make sure your entire service interaction with us is highly professional.
- Highly experienced gardeners: Your lawn care service will be provided by gardeners who know their stuff. Additionally, they know how to best assist you with any queries you may have.
- You will know when we’re going to show up: You will know when we will arrive at your property; we will arrive when we say we will. Also, when you become a regular client, we will send you a roster letter . This outlines all your lawn care jobs months into the future.
- You are a person, not just a job: We pride ourselves on being respectful. So, you and your lawn are something our team will treat with respect.
- Tailor-made lawn care: So, you may have small wishes or big dreams for your lawn; whatever it is you want your lawn to be, even so, our gardeners can tailor make lawn care to suit your Darling Downs lawn mowing needs.
- We’ve got your back; we’ll remind you: You lead a busy life, and you may forget that we’re scheduled to complete your lawn care service. In case you do, we’ll send you a text the day before to remind you.
- In case you need other services, we can do that too: Silverstone Gardening can provide holistic lawn and garden care. This means that you can get everything you need from the same place.
When can we get to you?
- The sooner you get in touch with us, the sooner we can schedule a quote. The most efficient and convenient way to do this is to complete a contact form and click ‘Submit’!
- We schedule work from Monday to Friday.
- Indeed, you can rely on Silverstone Gardening to arrive on time.
- We will do our best to fit you in as soon as possible but we can’t always guarantee space. So, to get your job scheduled sooner, rather than later, get in touch with us as soon as possible to schedule your job.
What you can expect from a Silverstone Gardening lawn mowing Darling Downs service:
- Request a quote: Firstly, clicking ‘Submit’ on our contact form sends your lawn care request straight to our administration team. Then, they will get in touch with you really soon to schedule a time for your quote. Furthermore, don’t worry if you’re not going to be home; that’s fine, we can email it to you.
- Accept the quote & schedule your service: So, if you’re happy with our quote, just get in touch with our admin team and schedule your lawn care work. Also, this is the best time to discuss concerns or anything to do with pets, gates, garage doors etc.
- We mow your lawn: Your lawn will be mowed by one of our professional, friendly gardeners who will, firstly, do your edging, whipper snipping, then blowing down and finally, removal of clippings as part of our standard lawn care job.
- That’s it! It’s as simple as that.
To see more photos and videos of our work, click here to see our Facebook page.
For info on what our clients think of our service, head to Testimonials.