Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Meadow Springs
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Meadow Springs area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
Professional Lawn Mowing Meadow Springs
Looking for a high quality lawn mowing service in Meadow Springs? Then you have come to the right place. Find out what we can do for your lawns below.
Our lawn mowing service in Meadow Springs includes:
✓ Lawn mowing
✓ Edging and blowing down of paths and driveways
✓ Removal of clippings
✓ Knowledgeable and experienced gardeners
✓ High quality lawn mowing equipment
What our clients say about our services
“High Customer Service Standard”
“High Customer Service Standard”
Very happy with the young gardener who attended our property in Warnbro.He was really hard working and cleaned the yard really well. Took his time and did a great job. Really polite with exceptional manners. High customer service standard. Great Team of people.
Thank you so much
“Now Lush and Green”
The Silverstone Gardening standard for quality is:
✓ Your quote will be completed by experienced professionals
✓ Our gardeners and administration are punctual and reliable
✓ We’re fully insured
✓ We guarantee quality
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help my lawns look amazing?
Yes, we can. Our focus is to not just giving a high quality mowing service, but to give a full range of lawn care services so that you get an amazing lawn without lifting a finger.
This is why we designed our Complete Lawn Care Packages. Watch below to find out more.
Request a quote today if you would like this kind of service at your property.
How often should I have my lawns mowed?
Mowing frequency completely depends on what your goals are for your lawn. The more frequently a lawn is mowed, the less stress the lawn is put through and the healthier and more beautiful is becomes.
If you are looking for the best lawn on the street then a weekly cut is needed. A fortnightly cut will give many people a healthy neat lawn.
It is much more difficult to achieve a beautiful lawn with a four weekly or even a three weekly cut.
To read more and see examples of different cut frequencies in WA suburbs follow this link. How Often Should A Lawn Be Cut In Perth
What sets Silverstone Gardening apart from the rest?
- High quality lawn mowing equipment: Silverstone Gardening uses high-quality lawn mowing equipment. We have both a rotary mower and cylinder mower available to you. As a result, you know we’re using the best option for your lawn.
- Great administration team: We have a fantastic administration team supporting our gardeners. Indeed, they ensure that your lawn mowing service is provided in a timely, professional manner.
- Highly experienced gardeners: Your lawn be mowed by a highly experienced gardener. Not only this, but you can also ask them any gardening questions you may have. Also, they will be happy and willing to help.
- You will know when we’re going to show up: You won’t be left guessing! You will receive a roster letter when you sign up as a regular client. This outlines your lawn mowing schedule months into the future.
- You are a person, not just a job: Because we care, we want to work with you to give you the lawn care service you want. In particular, we will always treat you and your property with respect.
- Tailor-made lawn care: If you want, we can chat with you about your lawn and your goals for your lawn. Furthermore, our gardeners are aware of the unique conditions your lawn experiences in the Meadow Springs area.
- We’ve got your back; we’ll remind you: You will receive a text message from our admin team the day before your scheduled job to remind you.
- In case you need other services, we can do that too: We don’t just mow lawns, we can provide you with a holistic garden care service. Therefore, you can get everything you need for a great garden in one place.
When can we schedule your quote or Meadow Springs lawn care job?
- The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can get your work done. Once you complete a quote request and click ‘Submit’, we will get back to you to schedule time.
- We do all our work on weekdays, Monday to Friday.
- Silverstone Gardening gardeners will arrive at your place to mow your lawn on time
- We will do our best to schedule your job in as soon as possible. Therefore, if you need your lawn mowed soon, the sooner you obtain and approve our quote, the sooner the job will get done. Once your job is booked in, you can rest assured that it will get done.
What you can expect from a Silverstone Gardening lawn mowing service:
- You request a quote: When you fill out a quote request and click ‘Submit’, our lovely administration team will contact you to organise a time for one of our gardeners to come and quote your property. If you won’t be home during the scheduled time, don’t worry; we can email the quote to you.
- Accept the quote & schedule your service: If you decide to proceed with the quoted service, just contact our admin team and they will organise with you the best time to schedule your lawn care service and sort out any points of note (gates, pets etc.).
- We mow your lawn: Finally, one of our professional gardeners will arrive on time and provide our lawn care service, including mowing your lawn, edging, whipper snipping, blowing down your paths and driveways, and – last but not least – removing all lawn clippings.
- That’s it! It’s as simple as that.
To read about what our clients think of us, head over to our Testimonials page.
To see more photos and videos of our work, click here to see our Facebook page.