Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Singleton
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Singleton area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
Professional Lawn Mowing Singleton
Looking for a high quality lawn mowing service in Singleton? Then you have come to the right place. Find out what we can do for your lawns below.
Our lawn mowing service in Singleton includes:
✓ Lawn mowing
✓ Edging and blowing down of paths and driveways
✓ Removal of clippings
✓ Knowledgeable and experienced gardeners
✓ High quality lawn mowing equipment
What our clients say about our services
“High Customer Service Standard”
“High Customer Service Standard”
Very happy with the young gardener who attended our property in Warnbro.He was really hard working and cleaned the yard really well. Took his time and did a great job. Really polite with exceptional manners. High customer service standard. Great Team of people.
Thank you so much
“Now Lush and Green”
The Silverstone Gardening standard for quality is:
✓ Your quote will be completed by professional gardeners who know what they’re doing
✓ Our gardeners will arrive on time, every time
✓ Professional, efficient administration team
✓ Delivery of a fully insured service
✓ Quality guaranteed
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help my lawns look amazing?
Yes, we can. Our focus is to not just giving a high quality mowing service, but to give a full range of lawn care services so that you get an amazing lawn without lifting a finger.
This is why we designed our Complete Lawn Care Packages. Watch below to find out more.
Request a quote today if you would like this kind of service at your property.
How often should I have my lawns mowed?
Mowing frequency completely depends on what your goals are for your lawn. The more frequently a lawn is mowed, the less stress the lawn is put through and the healthier and more beautiful is becomes.
If you are looking for the best lawn on the street then a weekly cut is needed. A fortnightly cut will give many people a healthy neat lawn.
It is much more difficult to achieve a beautiful lawn with a four weekly or even a three weekly cut.
To read more and see examples of different cut frequencies in WA suburbs follow this link. How Often Should A Lawn Be Cut In Perth
What sets Silverstone Gardening apart from the rest?
- High quality lawn mowing equipment: Your lawn will be cut with high-quality lawn mowing equipment. Furthermore, you have the option of either a cylinder or rotary lawn mower, if you have a preference.
- Great administration team: Your bookings, invoices and all other administration will be coordinated by our highly organised, efficient administration team.
- Highly experienced gardeners: Your Singleton lawn will be mowed by highly experienced, professional gardeners. Additionally, these gardeners are able to answer any lawn or garden care questions you may have.
- You will know when we’re going to show up: You will receive communication from our administration team regarding your booking. Furthermore, if you sign up as a regular client, you will receive a roster letter; this will outline all your lawn mowing dates for months in advance!
- You are a person, not just a job: You can rest assured that you will always be spoken to with respect, and your property will be respected too.
- Tailor-made lawn care: You may have goals and dreams for your lawn and if this is the case, you can discuss those with our friendly gardeners. They will work with you to get your lawn to where you want it to be.
- We’ve got your back; we’ll remind you: In case you forget, you will receive a text message from our friendly administration team the day before your scheduled lawn care job.
- In case you need other services, we can do that too: Silverstone Gardening have been mowing lawns in Singleton for a while now and we don’t just mow lawns; we can be your one-stop-shop for all garden care services.
When can we schedule your quote or lawn care job?
- The best way to get your Singleton lawn mowed soon is to get in touch with us as soon as possible. Once you complete a quote request and click ‘Submit’, we will get back to you to schedule time for your quote.
- For the most part, we do all our work on weekdays, Monday to Friday.
- A Silvertsone Gardening gardener will arrive at your property when we say we will.
- We will do our best to schedule your Singleton lawn care job as soon as possible. If you need your lawn mowed soon, the sooner you obtain and approve our quote, the sooner the job will get done. Once your job is booked in, you can rest assured that it will get done.
What you can expect from a Silverstone Gardening Singleton lawn mowing service:
- You request a quote: All you need to do is complete a quote request and click ‘Submit’. Then, our fantastic administration team will contact you to schedule a time for your quote. Indeed, if you’re not going to be home for the scheduled quote time, that’s okay: we can email it to you.
- Accept the quote & schedule your service: Following this, the next thing to do is to (if you’re happy with our quote), is to get in touch with our admin and liaise with them. Then, they will assist you to schedule a time for your Singleton lawn mowing job. Additionally, this is a great time to discuss gates, pets and any other concerns or questions you may have.
- We mow your lawn: Following this, you sit back and let us do the rest! One of our professional gardeners will arrive on time and provide our lawn care service. This includes mowing your lawn, edging, whipper snipping, blowing down your paths and driveways, and (finally) removing all lawn clippings.
- That’s it! It’s as simple as that.
To see more photos and videos of our work, click here to see our Facebook page.
To find out what our clients think of us, head over to our Testimonials page.