Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Southern River
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Southern River area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
Looking for a Quality Lawn Mowing Service in Southern River?
You’ve come to the right place! We provide high quality lawn care services, backed up by an organised, friendly administration team, so you can have beautiful lawns with minimal effort.
What distinguishes Silverstone Gardening from the competition?
- High-quality lawn mowing equipment: Your lawn will undoubtedly be cut with high-quality lawn mowing equipment, with the option of a cylinder or rotary lawn mower if you have a preference.
- Excellent administration team: Our highly organised, efficient administration team will handle all of your bookings, invoices, and other administrative needs.
- Gardeners with extensive experience: Your Southern River lawn will be mowed by gardeners with extensive experience. Notably, these gardeners can answer any questions you may have about lawn or garden care.
- You will know when we will arrive: Our administration team will keep you updated on the status of your reservation. You will also receive a roster letter if you sign up as a regular client. This schedules all of your lawn mowing appointments for months in advance!
- You are a person, not just a job: You can be confident that you will always be treated with respect, and that your property will be respected as well.
- Customized lawn care: If you have goals and dreams for your lawn, you can discuss them with our friendly gardeners. They will collaborate with you to get your lawn where you want it. They also take into account the specific problems that the Southern River area is prone to.
- We’ve got your back; we’ll remind you: If you forget, our friendly administration team will always send you an email the day before your scheduled lawn care job.
- If you require additional services, we can provide them as well: Silverstone Gardening has been mowing lawns in Southern River for quite some time, and we don’t just mow lawns; we can also be your one-stop shop for all garden care services.
How often should I have my lawn mowed?
This is dependent on your lawn’s objectives. If you want a healthy, beautiful lawn in the Southern River area, we recommend mowing it fortnightly or weekly from September to April and 3 weekly to 4 weekly from May to August.
Mowing more frequently and with higher quality equipment results in a healthier, more beautiful lawn. We’ve written a detailed article explaining the best mowing frequency for your needs here.
What you can expect from Silverstone Gardening: an expert lawn mowing service in Southern River
- You ask for a quote: To begin, fill out a quote request and press the ‘Submit’ button. Our wonderful administration team will then contact you to set up a time for your quote. Furthermore, if you are unable to be present at the scheduled quote time, we can email the quote to you.
- Accept the quote and book your service: Following that, contact our administration (if you are satisfied with our quote). You can work with them to arrange a time for your Southern River lawn mowing service. Of course, this is an excellent opportunity to discuss gates, pets, or any other concerns you may have.
- We mow your lawn, so you can sit back and relax while we handle the rest! Our lawn care service will be provided by one of our professional gardeners who will arrive on time. Mowing your lawn, edging, whipper snipping, blowing down your paths and driveways, and finally, removing all lawn clippings are all part of the job.
- That’s all! That’s all there is to it.
Our goal is to make lawn mowing in Southern River as simple as possible for you. Call us right now or request a quote!
When will you come out to mow my lawn?
Monday through Friday, our gardeners start at 7 a.m. If you would like an estimate of when our team will arrive at your property, please contact our administrative team, and we will be able to provide you with an estimate one business day before your service.
If you need your lawns mowed on a specific day or time, please let our office know and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please keep in mind that, while we would love to help in every way possible, we are not always able to accommodate specific timing requests.
The Silverstone Gardening quality standard is:
- You can be confident that your quote will be completed by professional gardeners
- Our gardeners will not keep you waiting; they will arrive on time
- Administration that is well-organized and communicates well
- We are completely insured.
- We guarantee high quality
Head to our Testimonials page to see what our clients have to say about us!
To see more photos and videos of our work, click here to see our Facebook page
What does your lawn mowing service with Silverstone Gardening include?
Every lawn mowing service in Southern River includes the following:
- Mowing and edging the lawn
- Paths and driveways are being blown down
- Removing lawn clippings from the site
- Gardeners with extensive experience who can assist you in resolving lawn and garden issues
- The best equipment available
- Organised administrative assistance
- Every job receives an email reminder the day before
Indian Hawthorn, also known as Raphiolepis, is a versatile and popular shrub. This evergreen plant is popular for its attractive foliage, beautiful flowers, and low maintenance requirements. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about Indian Hawthorn, including its characteristics, growing conditions, and care tips. Popular Varieties in Australia Indian Hawthorn…
Where Does Radermachera Summerscent Come From? Radermachera summerscent is native to Asia, particularly regions with tropical climates. It is popular for its compact growth habit and attractive foliage, making it a popular choice for gardens and indoor spaces worldwide. Varieties and Popularity in Australia Radermachera, commonly known as China Doll or Emerald Tree, is a…
Jasmine, known for its delicate, sweet fragrance and elegant white flowers, is a popular choice for gardens around the world. Not only does jasmine add a beautiful touch to any garden, but its scent also has therapeutic benefits. The fragrance of jasmine is famous for promoting relaxation and reducing stress, making it the perfect addition…
Wattle, scientifically known as Acacia, is an emblematic plant of Australia. The green leaves and golden flowers are actually why Australia uses “Green and Gold” for it’s national sporting colours and not the red, white and blue on the flag. With over 1,000 species worldwide, it’s no wonder that wattle is a beloved addition to…