Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Wattleup
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Wattleup area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
Professional Lawn Mowing Wattleup
Looking for a high quality lawn mowing service in Wattleup? Then you have come to the right place. Find out what we can do for your lawns below.
Our lawn mowing service in Wattleup includes:
✓ Lawn mowing, including edging
✓ Blowing down of paths and driveways
✓ Removal of lawn clippings
The Silverstone Gardening standard for quality is:
✓ Your quote will be completed by friendly, experienced gardeners
✓ Our gardeners will turn up on schedule
✓ Quoting & invoicing is a breeze with our great administration
✓ We’re fully insured
✓ We guarantee a high-quality service
What sets Silverstone Gardening apart from the rest?
- High quality lawn mowing equipment: Silverstone Gardening uses high-quality lawn mowing equipment. Furthermore, we provide our clients with the choice of a cylinder or rotary lawn mower, should you have a preference for your Wattleup lawn.
- Great administration team: You can rest assured that our lovely administration team will handle all administration (quotes etc.) in a professional and timely manner.
- Highly experienced gardeners: Professional and knowledgable Silverstone Gardening gardeners will mow your lawn. Also, our gardeners are always happy to answer any lawn care questions you may have.
- You will know when we’re going to show up: You will receive a roster letter outlining your lawn care dates for months in advance when you become a regular client.
- You are a person, not just a job: You and your Wattleup property will always be treated with respect by our team. For this reason, it is important to us that we strive to work with you at all times.
- Tailor-made lawn care: In addition, we can tailor your lawn care to your needs and goals. Our gardeners are also aware of local conditions because they have experience working in the Wattleup area.
- We’ve got your back; we’ll remind you: We want to make your lawn care as convenient as possible. Because of this, you won’t have to worry about forgetting when your lawn care service is scheduled. Our administration team will send you a text message the day before to remind you.
- In case you need other services, we can do that too: Silverstone Gardening is great at mowing lawns but we offer lots of other garden care services too. The result for you is that you can source everything your Wattleup garden needs in the one place.
When can we schedule your quote or lawn care job?
- When you complete a quote request and click ‘Submit’, you set our processes in motion. Our aim is to get back to you as quickly as we can after that. Without a doubt, filling out the Contact Form below is the best way to get your quote booked as soon as possible.
- Our gardeners work on weekdays, Monday to Friday.
- Because we care about your time, we will get to your Wattleup property when we say we will, as scheduled.
- We will do our best to schedule your work as soon as possible. Definitely, the best way to get your work scheduled soon is to approve your quote quickly. We will then liaise with you to sort out the rest. Therefore, the quicker you get in touch with us, the sooner we can book your lawn care job.
What you can expect from a Silverstone Gardening lawn mowing Wattleup service:
- You request a quote: Just complete the contact form and click ‘Submit’ and one of our fantastic administration team will contact you to schedule a quote. Don’t worry, if you’re not going to be home, we can email the quote to you.
- Accept the quote & schedule your service: If you’re happy to proceed with the quote, just liaise with our admin team to organise the best time for your service to be completed. Indeed, this is also a great time to discuss any of those extras, such as gate keys, garage doors and pets.
- We mow your lawn: Following this, a professional gardener will arrive on time to your Wattleup property and mow your lawn. Altogether, this service includes edging, whipper snipping, blowing down your paths and driveways and finally, removing all lawn clippings off-site.
- That’s it! It’s as simple as that.
To read what some of our clients have said about us, head to our Testimonials page.