Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Wellard
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Wellard area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
A truly professional lawn mowing service in Wellard
Qualified gardeners, high quality equipment and a great admin team. Watch the video below to find out about our lawn care services in Wellard and the surrounding Kwinana areas
Our lawn mowing service in Wellard includes:
✓ Lawn mowing and whipper snipping, including edging
✓ Blowing down
✓ Removal of clippings
✓ Your choice of rotary or cylinder mower (just in case you have a preference)
✓ Qualified and experienced gardeners
What our clients say about our services
Maria & Jerry
“The Best Money We’ve Ever Spent”
“Truly a Company That Cares”
The Silverstone Gardening standard for every lawn mowing service is Wellard
✓ All quotes are completed in-person by our friendly, professional gardeners
✓ All administration is effortless for you, and handled by our fantastic admin team
✓ We are fully insured, just in case
✓ We guarantee quality across the board
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help my lawns look amazing?
Yes, we can. Our focus is to not just giving a high quality mowing service, but to give a full range of lawn care services so that you get an amazing lawn without lifting a finger.
This is why we designed our Complete Lawn Care Packages. Watch below to find out more.
Request a quote today if you would like this kind of service at your property.
How often should I have my lawns mowed?
Mowing frequency completely depends on what your goals are for your lawn. The more frequently a lawn is mowed, the less stress the lawn is put through and the healthier and more beautiful is becomes.
If you are looking for the best lawn on the street then a weekly cut is needed. A fortnightly cut will give many people a healthy neat lawn.
It is much more difficult to achieve a beautiful lawn with a four weekly or even a three weekly cut.
To read more and see examples of different cut frequencies in WA suburbs follow this link. How Often Should A Lawn Be Cut In Perth
What sets Silverstone Gardening apart from the rest?
- High quality lawn mowing equipment: Your lawn care service will be conducted using high quality lawn mowing equipment. Furthermore, you will have the choice of both rotary or cylinder lawn mowers if you have a preference.
- Highly experienced gardeners: Your Wellard lawn care service will be provided by professional, friendly gardeners. Also, they are happy to answer any lawn and garden-related questions you may have.
- Great administration team: Our aim is to make your lawn care service as effortless as possible by taking the hassle out of your lawn care, and this includes our great administration team.
- You will know when we’re going to show up: You won’t be kept in the dark about your lawn care booking. We will arrive when we say we will. Furthermore, if you become a regular client, we will provide you with a roster. This will outline future lawn care dates for the next few months.
- You are a person, not just a job: You can rest assured that we won’t treat you like a number; we will treat you and your Wellard property with respect at all times.
- Tailor-made lawn care: No matter if you have big dreams for your lawn or just want to maintain it, we can work with you to make a plan to get your lawn up to scratch.
- We’ve got your back; we’ll remind you: We get that the reason you want someone to care for your Wellard lawn is so you don’t have to. So, even if you do forget, we’ll always send you a text the day before to remind you.
- In case you need other services, we can do that too: We can provide holistic lawn and garden care for your Wellard property, saving you the hassle of shopping around.
When can we get to you?
- To get your quote scheduled as soon as possible, complete a Contact Form and click ‘Submit’! Then our administration team has the best chance of working in a convenient time with you.
- We schedule all our work on weekdays, from Monday to Friday.
- You can rest assured that we will arrive on time, when we say we will.
- Whilst we will do our best to schedule your lawn care service as soon as possible, the best way to ensure a convenient service time is to give us as much notice as possible, so please get in touch with us as soon as possible using the Contact Form, and click ‘Submit’!
What you can expect from a Silverstone Gardening lawn mowing service:
- Request a quote: By clicking ‘Submit’ on our Contact Form, you are setting in motion our administration team to get in touch with you. Then, they will schedule a convenient time for your quote. Following this, one of our professional, friendly gardeners to attend your property in Wellard to quote your lawn care service.
- Accept the quote & schedule your service: If you’re happy with the quote provided by Silverstone Gardening, you can let the gardener know at the time of the quote. Alternatively, you can approve the quote by email or phone to our fantastic administration team. Then, they will schedule your lawn care service (in liaison with you, of course!) and sort out any other concerns you may. These could be things like what to do with your pets, gates/keys/garage doors etc.
- We mow your lawn: Your Wellard lawn care service will be completed by one of our gardeners when we say it will. This will include, firstly, the mowing of your lawns, whipper snipping, edging, blowing down of paths and driveways and, finally, removal of clippings.
- That’s it! It’s as simple as that.
To see more photos and videos of our work, click here to see our Facebook page.
To read more about what our clients think of our service, head over to Testimonials.