Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Cooloongup
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Cooloongup area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
Professional Lawn Mowing Cooloongup
Looking for a high quality lawn mowing service in Cooloongup? Then you have come to the right place. Find out more below.
Our lawn mowing service in Cooloongup includes:
✓ Lawn mowing
✓ Edging and blowing down of paths and driveways
✓ Removal of clippings
✓ Knowledgeable and experienced gardeners
✓ High quality lawn mowing equipment
What our clients say about our services
“High Customer Service Standard”
“High Customer Service Standard”
Very happy with the young gardener who attended our property in Warnbro.He was really hard working and cleaned the yard really well. Took his time and did a great job. Really polite with exceptional manners. High customer service standard. Great Team of people.
Thank you so much
“Love Their Work”
“Love Their Work”
“Now Lush and Green”
“Going Above and Beyond”
“Did a Fantastic Job”
The Silverstone Gardening standard for quality is:
✓ Your quote will be completed by experienced professionals
✓ Our gardeners and administration are punctual and reliable
✓ We’re fully insured
✓ We guarantee quality
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help my lawns look amazing?
Yes, we can. Our focus is to not just giving a high quality mowing service, but to give a full range of lawn care services so that you get an amazing lawn without lifting a finger.
This is why we designed our Complete Lawn Care Packages. Watch below to find out more.
Request a quote today if you would like this kind of service at your property.
How often should I have my lawns mowed?
Mowing frequency completely depends on what your goals are for your lawn. The more frequently a lawn is mowed, the less stress the lawn is put through and the healthier and more beautiful is becomes.
If you are looking for the best lawn on the street then a weekly cut is needed. A fortnightly cut will give many people a healthy neat lawn.
It is much more difficult to achieve a beautiful lawn with a four weekly or even a three weekly cut.
To read more and see examples of different cut frequencies in WA suburbs follow this link. How Often Should A Lawn Be Cut In Perth
What sets Silverstone Gardening apart from the rest?
- High quality lawn mowing equipment: Silverstone Gardening uses high-end lawn mowing equipment, including the option of either a rotary mower or a reel/cylinder mower. For this reason, you can be confident in the quality of their work.
- Great administration team: Our great administration team provides support to our gardeners in the field. This helps to ensure your service is provided in a punctual and professional manner.
- Highly experience gardeners: Highly experienced gardeners – with loads of knowledge under their belt – will more you Cooloongup lawn and answer any of your lawn care questions.
- You will know when we’re going to show up: If you become a regular client of Silverstone Gardening, you will receive a roster letter from us. This will tell you the days that your lawns will be mowed months in advance.
- You are a person, not just a job: We understand that you are a person, so we treat you and your property with care and respect, ensuring we work with you to give you the lawn care service you want.
- Tailor-made lawn care: Care for your lawns and gardens will be tailor-made to you and your lawns. Therefore, we will work with you to achieve your goals for your Cooloongup lawn and gardens. In addition to this, our gardeners can help to counter detrimental soil conditions prone to the Cooloongup area.
- We’ve got your back; we’ll remind you: You will receive a text message from us the day before your scheduled work, just in case you forget.
- In case you need other services, we can do that too: We mow lawns, but we also provide all other gardening services to compliment your lawns. Silverstone Gardening can provide you with everything you need for a healthy lawn, all in one place.
When can we get to you?
- Our administration team will endeavour to schedule your work as soon as possible . Nevertheless, the sooner you get in touch with us, the more likely we will be to accommodate your preferences.
- We do all our work from Monday to Friday.
- Not only this, but you can rest assured that our gardeners will come when we say we will.
- Additionally, we will do our best to fit you in as soon as we can, but we can’t guarantee space. So, if you need your lawn mowed quickly, the quicker you get your quote in, the quicker the job will get done. That is to say when your work is booked in, it’s booked in and it will get done.
What you can expect from a Silverstone Gardening lawn mowing Cooloongup service:
- Request a quote: Click ‘Submit’ on that quote request and our fantastic administration team will get in touch with you. They will schedule a time for one of our gardeners to come to your place and quote your property. However, don’t worry if you’re not home, we can send you the quote in an email.
- Accept the quote & schedule your service: Let our admin team know you’re happy with the quote via phone or email. As a result, they will discuss with you a good time for us to book in your lawn care service. At the same time, they will sort out any nitty grittys (gates, pets etc.).
- We mow your lawn: One of our professional gardeners will show up (when we say we will!) and complete your lawn care service. This will include mowing your lawn, edging, whipper snipping, blowing down your paths and driveways, and finally, removing any clippings.
- That’s it! It’s as simple as that.
To read testimonials from our clients, head to Testimonials.
To see more photos and videos of our work, click here to see our Facebook page.