Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Kwinana
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Kwinana area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
Professional Lawn Mowing Kwinana
A truly professional lawn care service in the Kwinana area by qualified gardeners and helpful admin.
Our lawn mowing service in Kwinana includes:
✓ Lawn mowing & edging
✓ Blowing down of paths and driveways & removal of clippings
✓ Option of cylinder or rotary lawnmower
✓ Experienced and qualified gardeners
What do our clients say about our services?
Maria & Jerry
“The Best Money We’ve Ever Spent”
“Truly a Company That Cares”
The Silverstone Gardening standard for quality is:
✓ Your quote will be completed by experienced & professional gardeners
✓ Professional, punctual gardeners
✓ Organised administration with great communication
✓ We’re fully insured
✓ Quality guaranteed
Our complete lawn care packages
If you are looking for a complete service that gives your lawn everything it needs to look amazing without you needing to lift a finger then this is the service for you.
Our complete lawn care packages are available in the Kwinana area, designed by WA turf professional for WA conditions.
How often should I have my lawns mowed?
Mowing frequency completely depends on what your goals are for your lawn. The more frequently a lawn is mowed, the less stress the lawn is put through and the healthier and more beautiful is becomes.
If you are looking for the best lawn on the street then a weekly cut is needed. A fortnightly cut will give many people a healthy neat lawn.
It is much more difficult to achieve a beautiful lawn with a four weekly or even a three weekly cut.
To read more and see examples of different cut frequencies in WA suburbs follow this link. How Often Should A Lawn Be Cut In Perth
What set our lawn mowing services apart?
- High quality lawn mowing equipment: Certainly, your lawn will be cut with high-quality lawn mowing equipment, with the option of either a cylinder or rotary lawn mower, if you have a preference.
- Great administration team: Your bookings, invoices and all other administration will be coordinated by our highly organised, efficient administration team.
- Highly experienced gardeners: Your Success lawn will be mowed by highly experienced, professional gardeners. Notably, these gardeners are able to answer any lawn or garden care questions you may have.
- You will know when we’re going to show up: You will receive efficient communication from our administration team regarding your booking. Additionally, if you sign up as a regular client, you will receive a roster letter. This outlines all your lawn mowing dates for months in advance!
- You are a person, not just a job: You can rest assured that you will always be spoken to with respect, and your property will be respected too.
- Tailor-made lawn care: You may have goals and dreams for your lawn and if this is the case, you can discuss those with our friendly gardeners. They will work with you to get your lawn to where you want it to be. Equally important is that they take into account the particular problems prone to the Success area.
- We’ve got your back; we’ll remind you: In case you forget, you will receive a text message from our friendly administration team the day before your scheduled lawn care job.
- In case you need other services, we can do that too: Silverstone Gardening have been mowing lawns in Success for a while now and we don’t just mow lawns; even more than this, we can be your one-stop-shop for all garden care services.
When can we schedule your quote or lawn care job?
- The best way to get your Success lawn mowed soon is to get in touch with us as soon as possible. Once you complete a quote request and click ‘Submit’, we will get back to you to schedule time for your quote.
- In general, our gardeners are available to work on weekdays, Monday to Friday.
- You can rest assured that our professional gardeners will arrive at your property when we say they will.
- We will do our best to schedule your Success lawn mowing job as soon as possible. If you need your lawn mowed soon, the sooner you obtain and approve our quote, the sooner the job will get done. Once your job is booked in, you can rest assured that it will get done.
What you can expect from a Silverstone Gardening lawn mowing service in Kwinana:
- You request a quote: Firstly, you need to do is complete a quote request and click ‘Submit’. Then, our fantastic administration team will contact you to schedule a time for your quote. Furthermore, if you’re not going to be home for the scheduled quote time, that’s okay: we can email it to you.
- Accept the quote & schedule your service: Following this, the next thing to do is to (if you’re happy with our quote) get in touch with our admin. You can liaise with them to schedule a time for your Success lawn mowing job. Of course, this is a great opportunity to discuss gates, pets, or in case you have any questions.
- We mow your lawn: As a result, you sit back and let us do the rest! One of our professional gardeners will arrive on time and provide our lawn care service. This includes mowing your lawn, edging, whipper snipping, blowing down your paths and driveways, and finally, removing all lawn clippings.
- That’s it! It’s as simple as that.
Head to our Testimonials page to see what our clients have to say about us!
To see more photos and videos of our work, click here to see our Facebook page.