Premium Lawn Mowing Services In Wandi
Professional fortnightly or weekly lawn mowing services.
Every one of these photos is of a lawn maintained by Silverstone Gardening.
What you get with our mowing service
- Mowing and edging the lawn.
- Paths and driveways blown down.
- Removal of lawn clippings from site.
- Experienced gardeners using the best equipment available.
- Organised and helpful admin support.
Get an instant idea of what your lawn is likely to cost.
Generate an instant estimate based on similar jobs from lawns around the Wandi area. You can use this to get an indication of costings, then schedule an in person quote to find out exactly what your lawns will cost.
Please note that first time services are often more expensive than fortnightly mowing services due to extra growth.
How to use this form
1. Measure how big your lawn is in square meters, you can do this using either a measuring tape or the Google Maps measuring feature. (Please note that the more accurate your measurements, the more accurate the from will be.)
2. Use the green slider at the top of this form to input the area of your lawn in square meters.
3. The form will instantly calculate an average range of prices that you could expect a regular fortnightly mowing service to cost. These prices are based on previous quotes completed by Silverstone Gardening.
The prices in this form are only intended to give an indication of costings for lawns cut every fortnight. This helps you to instantly know if our services are likely to fall within your budget.
If you would like to book in a service contact Silverstone Gardening and we will organise the rest.
Want this service at your property?
Professional Lawn Mowing Wandi
Looking for a high quality lawn mowing service in Wandi? Then you have come to the right place. Find out what we can do for your lawns below.
Our lawn mowing service in Wandi includes:
✓ Lawn mowing and whipper snipping
✓ Edging and blowing down
✓ Removal of clippings
✓ High quality equipment
✓ Experienced gardeners
What our clients say about our services
Maria & Jerry
“The Best Money We’ve Ever Spent”
“Truly a Company That Cares”
The Silverstone Gardening standard for quality is:
✓ All quotes are completed in-person, on-site by one of our professional gardeners
✓ All administration is hassle-free and taken care of
✓ We are fully insured, so you don’t need to worry
✓ We guarantee quality across the board, right from the get-go
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help my lawns look amazing?
Yes, we can. Our focus is to not just giving a high quality mowing service, but to give a full range of lawn care services so that you get an amazing lawn without lifting a finger.
This is why we designed our Complete Lawn Care Packages. Watch below to find out more.
Request a quote today if you would like this kind of service at your property.
How often should I have my lawns mowed?
Mowing frequency completely depends on what your goals are for your lawn. The more frequently a lawn is mowed, the less stress the lawn is put through and the healthier and more beautiful is becomes.
If you are looking for the best lawn on the street then a weekly cut is needed. A fortnightly cut will give many people a healthy neat lawn.
It is much more difficult to achieve a beautiful lawn with a four weekly or even a three weekly cut.
To read more and see examples of different cut frequencies in WA suburbs follow this link. How Often Should A Lawn Be Cut In Perth
What sets Silverstone Gardening apart from the rest?
- High quality lawn mowing equipment: Your lawn care service will be conducted using high quality lawn mowing equipment. In addition, you will have the choice of both rotary or cylinder lawn mowers.
- Highly experienced gardeners: Your Wandi lawn care service will be provided by one of our professional, friendly gardeners. As a result, these gardeners are happy and able to answer any lawn care questions you may have.
- Great administration team: Your account will be looked after by professionals, just like your lawn. This is because we have a fantastic administration team who make working with us a breeze.
- You will know when we’re going to show up: We will arrive when we say we will. Also, we will send you a roster letter if you become a regular client. As a result, you will know all your lawn care service dates months ahead of time.
- You are a person, not just a job: Silverstone Gardening will always treat your and your lawn and property with respect.
- Tailor-made lawn care: If you have goals for your lawn, we at Silverstone Gardening can work with you to make those goals a reality. Indeed, we can do this by tailor-making a lawn care service specific to your Wandi lawn.
- We’ve got your back; we’ll remind you: We understand that you don’t want to worry about your lawns; its why you’re looking for someone else to do it! We will make your life easier by reminding you with a text the day before your scheduled service.
- In case you need other services, we can do that too: Silverstone Gardening offers holistic lawn and garden care. So, if you’re wanting more than just a lawn care service, you can gardening services in the same place. Therefore, complete a Contact Form today!
When can we get to you?
- Complete a Contact Form and click ‘Submit’ to get your quote organised as soon as possible. Then, our administration team has the best chance of working in a convenient time with you.
- We schedule lawn mowing Wandi work weekdays, Monday to Friday.
- You can count on Silverstone Gardening to arrive when we say we will.
- We will do our best to schedule your lawn care service as soon as possible. Having said that, the best way to ensure a convenient service time is to give us as much notice as possible. So, please get in touch with us as soon as possible using the Contact Form, and click ‘Submit’!
What you can expect from a Silverstone Gardening lawn mowing service:
- Request a quote: If you complete a Contact Form and click ‘Submit’, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible to organise a time for your quote. If you’re not going to be home, that’s okay (we can email it to you!).
- Accept the quote & schedule your service: To move forward, all you need to do is approve your quote. We will then organise a convenient time for your Wandi lawn care service and liaise with you. This is a great time to discuss any questions you may have or make arrangements for your pets/gates/keys etc.
- We mow your lawn: Your lawn care service will be completed on time. This includes (as standard) your lawn mowed, whipper snipped, edged, paths and driveways blown down and clipping removed off-site.
- That’s it! It’s as simple as that.
To see more photos and videos of our work, click here to see our Facebook page.
To read about what our clients say about us, head to our Testimonials page.