When engaging any service from Silverstone Gardening, please be aware of the following Terms and Conditions of the service:
- Silverstone Gardening reserves the right to amend any quote should the client’s requirements change or following inspection of the property where the works are proposed to be completed.
- Access to the property is the client’s responsibility. Instances that may prohibit the completion of scheduled works include (but are not limited to): keys/remotes not in working order; keys/remotes not left out as planned; gates that were agreed to be unlocked have been left locked; item or animal prohibiting access to property such as vehicle parked on lawn or a pet that we deem unfriendly; any other unsafe access or egress to the property; any other circumstance that our employees deem dangerous. Silverstone Gardening reserves the right to charge a call-out fee (without the completion of any work) if the client has enlisted our services and then not provided access.
- If Silverstone Gardening deem there is a risk that we will damage our client’s property in any way, we reserve the right to not proceed with the service.
- Silverstone Gardening does not take responsibility for circumstances outside our reasonable control.
- We will – to the extent that is reasonable – fix or correct any damage or mistake made by us in the course of completing a service, provided the client raises this concern with us within 24 hours of the completion of the service, and provides us with photos that have been taken within 24 hours of the time of the completion of the service. The nature of the correction of the damage or mistake rests solely with the management of Silverstone Gardening.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform Silverstone Gardening prior to work commencing of any potential danger to our employees, our equipment or the client’s property/residence/pets at the property. For example, rocks that could become projectiles. If a client does not inform Silverstone Gardening of these conditions prior to work commencing, Silverstone Gardening reserves the right to not refund any damage done to the client’s property and to charge the client for any damage done to Silverstone Gardening’s equipment or employees.
- It is the client’s responsibility to inform Silverstone Gardening prior to work commencing of property susceptible to damage at their property. For example, plants intended to be kept by the client that are located in overgrown areas or are not obvious; reticulation that is above the height of the ground. If a client does not inform Silverstone Gardening of these conditions prior to work commencing, Silverstone Gardening reserves the right to not refund any damage done to the client’s property and to charge the client for any damage done to Silverstone Gardening’s equipment or employees.
- We may terminate a client for any reason, including (but not limited to) threatening or abusive behaviour from the client or any member of the public. Any abusive behaviour from the client or a member of the public towards any Silverstone Gardening employee may result in the employee/s leaving the site before work has been completed. Silverstone Gardening may cancel the client and terminate all services if Silverstone Gardening deems that to be in the best interest of its employees. This includes verbal abuse over the phone to any Silverstone Gardening employees. Discretion regarding this lies solely with Silverstone Gardening management. If this is the case, we reserve the right to invoice the full charge of the scheduled service and will expect payment from the client.
- If Silverstone Gardening determines conditions to be unsafe to complete a service or may render that service ineffective, we reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the service.
- Certain services may be ineffective or unsafe to perform in certain conditions. We reserve the right to reschedule such services in the event of inclement weather or unsafe conditions. Furthermore, please be advised that scheduled work may be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather. Services will be rescheduled to the next convenient time as arranged by our administration in liaison with the client.
- If any payment/s becomes overdue, Silverstone Gardening reserves the right to postpone any scheduled future appointments until the overdue invoice(s) have been settled.
Complete Lawn Care Packages
- Payment is received by credit card prior to work commencing for the relevant month. If payment is not received prior to the first business day of the month, then works will be delayed until payment is received.
- While we guarantee our own workmanship and the effectiveness of our packages, Silverstone Gardening does not guarantee lawns that have experienced damage from sources external to Silverstone Gardening. Weather conditions including (but not limited to) frosts, storms and heatwaves, a large infestation of harmful pests and/or wear and tear from vehicles, animals or people can all damage a lawn in ways that are outside of our control and may hinder the success of our lawn care packages.
- Broken reticulation or water restrictions may limit the effectiveness of our services or even cause damage to a lawn, especially in hotter months, and can also negatively affect the colour and health of a lawn irrespective of the lawn care package chosen. Silverstone Gardening does one reticulation check per year as part of our packages. If issues that are identified during that check or new issues that arise after the check are not amended, Silverstone Gardening cannot guarantee any results as our guarantee assumes a functioning reticulation system.
- Weather conditions like rain, strong winds and high temperatures can result in certain services no longer becoming effective or safe to complete. In these conditions, work will be rescheduled to the next available time. If a service needs to be cancelled entirely due to these circumstances, we will refund the client, at the sole discretion of Silverstone Gardening management.
- Herbicides or chemicals used by the client, other contractors or neighbours may negatively affect the success of our packages.
- Our weed control programs are highly detailed and cover almost every weed. However, there are some weeds that are hard to manage that may need additional specific sprays. For lawns that are heavily weed infested, it can take over a year before the lawn is weed free. Weeds that are large and developed when sprayed may need a second spray to completely eradicate.
To read testimonials from our clients, head to Testimonials.